1. Temperatures in 2015 also shattered the previous record set in 2014 by 0.13C, according to Nasa.
2. LeBron is invulnerable to age
3. The world’s 100 biggest brands still command a significant premium over others and that value increased by 3 per cent to $3.4tn this year, according to the latest BrandZ rankings compiled by Millward Brown, the research agency.
4. 节目37 相声《东西南北大拜年》，赵炎 逗笑 逗乐 大新等
5. The clothespin dates back to the 1800s, but in 2016 it became "smart." Meet Peggy, the laundry peg that's supposed to "help you lighten the load" by telling you when the washer cycle is over and if the weather is nice enough to hang your clothes outside. The device connects to your phones and sends you alerts when the weather changes or when you need to remove your clothes.